miercuri, 16 februarie 2011

CHRIS NORMAN

For you

well the first time I saw you
on that cold winter's day
I was trapped between heaven and hell
and I really tried hard
to escape from your eyes
but my heart was too weak and I fell
for you

I knew nothing about you
but I just didn't care
in desire for you I was caught
and I promised myself
I will never give up
I had no chance at all but I fought
for you







Some hearts are diamonds 

Open your heart to all of those years
Baby, you look through a rainbow of tears
You watched your dreams all fadin' away

This time you're right
Oh ,you make my day
Years may come
years may go
But I still love you and I want you to know:

Some hearts are diamonds
some hearts are stone

Some days you're tired of being alone.
Some hearts are diamonds
some hearts are stone

It takes two lovers to be as one.




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

muzicasufletului © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner